TAX INVESTIGATION – KEY INFORMATION
Admiral Tax Investigations firmly believe in keeping our clients fully informed, not only regarding the services that we provide, but also when it comes to key changes in HMRC legislation or practice. In this section you will also find information of that nature, alongside tax articles which we feel are of particular relevance.
- What is a tax investigation?
- Why have I been selected for tax investigation?
- Tax investigation letter
- HMRC tax investigation process
- Tax Investigation meetings with HMRC
- HMRC compliance checks legislation
- HMRC compliance checks for information and documents
- tax evasion
- tax fraud
- check of self assessment tax return
- civil investigation of fraud
- COP 9
- HMRC Compliance check legislation
- Internet Tradingst.
Admiral Tax Investigations have decades of tax investigation at your disposal, ensuring that you will receive the very best tax investigation advice possible. We are a small, niche firm who is entirely client focused.
TRUST PILOT REVIEWS
You can read what out clients have to say by visiting our independent, validated reviews on Trust Pilot. We are currently ranked the number one tax investigation firm in the UK. That reputation has been earned with dedication, knowledge, service and results.
Get in touch
Contact Admiral Tax Investigations today on 0330 999 5000 or email us. At Admiral Tax Investigations we take great pride in customer service and for that reason a specialist tax investigation consultant will be on hand to deal with your telephone inquiry 24 hours 7 days Admiral Tax Investigations endeavour to respond to all emails on the day of receipt.