OUR TAX INVESTIGATIONS PHILOSOPHY IS UNIQUE
Tax investigations managed by Admiral come with a totally new and unique philosophy.
We promise you the following:
- to be totally non judgemental
- to take control and be proactive
- to put you, our client, first
- to create a buffer between you and HMRC, allowing you to focus on business / family life
- to rigorously defend your position within the parameters of published tax legislation
- to seek resolution and closure to your tax investigation in timely and cost effective fashion
- to be open and transparent, both in terms of our approach and in terms of our fees
These simple, but very important maxims form the basis of our overall tax investigations policy, ensuring that Admiral Tax Investigations is a company that you can trust.
Please speak with our clients
Do not simply take our word for it. Have a look at what our many satisfied clients have to say by visiting our tax investigations testimonials page. Furthermore many of our clients are happy to speak with you personally, which can offer even greater comfort. Why? You can hear for yourself, genuine client comments on the excellent tax investigations service we provide.
Get in touch
You can hear first hand, how there is light at the end of what can often seem a very long, dark tunnel. If you have any questions regarding our tax investigations philosophy, then please do not hesitate to call us on 0330 999 5000. If you prefer email please use the information listed on our contact page. You can discuss our range of tax investigations services in great detail with a former HMRC tax inspector. This will allow us to begin the process of putting your mind to rest and guiding you through the tax investigations minefield. We are confident that you will not find a better tax investigations service available anywhere in the UK.