Tax Investigation Services
A tax investigation or compliance check conducted by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs & Excise (HMRC) can turn into a stressful and largely unpleasant experience if you do not obtain the correct tax investigation advice. Quite simply, specialist, proactive intervention is always required and the earlier the better. If you are seeking UK tax investigation services or need tax investigation advice, Admiral Tax are ready to help.
TAX INVESTIGATION SERVICES FROM FORMER HMRC INSPECTORS
Our team comprises former HMRC tax inspectors, who have unrivalled experience in dealing with tax investigation issues on both sides of the fence. Who better to represent you than an adviser who understands fully the mindset and tactical approach of HMRC.
This experience brings:
- Swift and effective settlement, resulting in lower professional fees
- A sound knowledge of HMRC’s internal systems
- A clear understanding of how the legislation is applied
- How legislation can be interpreted and utilised effectively
- An insight into the tactical approach
- Effective communication based upon previous experience
- Negotiation skills ensuring the best financial settlement possible.
We offer a full range of tax investigation services, including:
- Code of Practice 9
- HMRC Special Investigations
- Civil Investigation of Fraud
- Contractual Disclosure Facility
- HMRC Compliance Checks
- Personal Tax Investigations
- Business Tax Investigations
- Voluntary Disclosures
- Tax Credit Investigations
TAX INVESTIGATION SERVICES GUIDE
We have produced a jargon-free guide to tax investigation services which can be found by clicking on the link below:
HMRC tax investigation services guide
Get in touch
For a no commitment, confidential discussion regarding your HMRC investigation or to discuss any of the tax investigation services we provide call 0330 999 5000. An initial consultation will be undertaken without charge and give our consultant the opportunity to offer you the no-nonsense, practical tax investigation advice that you need.
We do not deal in jargon or smoke and mirrors. We want you to feel confident and clear after speaking with us. Many companies offer specialised tax investigation services and we never discourage you from ringing around. We are confident that you will always come back to us, simply because of our approach, technical ability and overall service levels are without equal. You can see for yourself what our many satisfied clients think of our tax investigation services by visiting our testimonials page.