TAX INVESTIGATION SUPPORT AND TACTICAL GUIDANCE TO TAX PROFESSIONALS
Admiral Tax Investigations are vastly experienced in providing specialist support and tactical guidance to fellow tax professionals and accountants. Moreover we are happy to pay commission on any cases which result in an engagement. We offer an array of flexible tax investigation services, dependent upon the client’s specific needs.
Some examples of the support available to fellow tax professionals through Admiral Tax Investigations include:
- Technical advice on HMRC’s information powers
- Tactical advice
- Advice and guidance where serious fraud is suspected
- Assistance at meetings
- Advice on settlements
- Assistance with voluntary disclosures
- Assistance with cross tax issues such as VAT, tax credits and PAYE audits
HMRC Tax investigations can be very time intensive and as such put a great strain on resources. The support of a specialist team could prove invaluable and help take the pressure of you and your client. Admiral Tax Investigations adopt a flexible approach in any dealings with fellow professional advisers.
We can either:
- Take over conduct of the tax investigation in its entirety, through to a negotiated settlement
- Provide specialist tax investigation consultancy advice if this is deemed to be more appropriate
CALL US AND FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP
If you are fellow tax adviser or accountant and need specialist support with a UK tax investigation then you should consider using Admiral Tax Investigations. We can assist with HMRC tax investigations or compliance issues of all types, regardless of size or gravity.
Below are just some of the examples of the specialist tax investigation services that we offer:
- Serious Fraud
- Civil Investigation of Fraud
- HMRC Compliance Checks
- Voluntary Disclosures
- HMRC campaigns and tax amnesties
- Tax Credit Investigations
SUPPORTING YOUR CLIENT, NOT TAKING THEM AWAY
Admiral Tax do not look to take your clients away. We specialise in tax investigation issues only.
Get in touch
Call us 0330 999 5000 for an initial, no commitment consultation. If you prefer you can email the office direct by using our contact form